Saturday 26 January 2013

Finally I made my pledge - Time to Change

Time to Change is an anti stigma campaign run by charities Mind and Rethink Mental Illness.  One of their ways to encourage people to talk about their mental health is their pledge wall on their website.  Anybody can make a pledge either through a written pledge or video pledge.  There are many celebrities, organisations and normal people who have made the pledge to talk about mental health.  At the minute the count stands at 29,982.  

I had not made a pledge until yesterday when I finally made the pledge and included the link to this blog.  I had known about this part of Time to Change but had not done it.  I do not why I had not done it; fear, scared, unsure?  I am not sure.  However I decided yesterday to just do it and share my blog as well within the link.

So please go and see My Pledge and others on the site as well as other information on Time to Change campaign.    


No comments:

Post a Comment