Sunday 22 December 2013

Its been a while so a photo post to start with

I am sorry it has been a while since I posted last and I am feeling the need to write again as we get closer to a new year and I reflect on 2013.

To start easy this is a photo post about my new love of crafting and sewing.  This are a few things I have made in the last few months all hand stitched as not got the hang of sewing machine again yet.

Needlecase made for myself 


Various items I have made from felt


Needlecase made for a friend's mum



Russian dolls


Jar of hearts



Bride and groom made for a cousins wedding


 A mushroom for my friend for her brithday but still not finished


Home sign made from a piece of felt I made from grey walsh wool then I drew the words to stitch on top.

I love doing craft as means I can sit and watch tv and do something to distract myself but also make very personal gifts and things for my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment