Thursday 7 February 2013

Introducing my Twitter - @adandelionmind

So I am new to twitter but I wanted to use it to connect my blog and a place where I could share things quickly without using facebook at the minute.  I have started to understand the power of twitter and more importantly how it works.

My name is @adandelionmind if you want to come on over and have a look (there is a handy link on the right hand side of the blog).  I have found it interesting a place to be to connect to some new places of information and support just by following Time to Change's twitter feed.  A lot more useful then I ever thought it would be especially as I personally use facebook a lot.   

One example is finding the website mens minds matter which is specifically about men's mental health and research they are carrying out.  They need more men to go and take the survey on their newest research so go and have a look.  I want to write a bigger post on men's health and mental illness through my personal experiences of family and friends but I have no time at the minute as preparing for interviews and sending more job applications of.   

No comments:

Post a Comment